100サイズ発送, International Orders No Returns
JRIS65 is a budget-friendly and high-quality PCB gasket-mounted, full CNC aluminum keyboard.
To let everyone able to experience the higher-end customization, we are working on the typing sound, typing feel, craft, and quality of the kit, which benchmarks mainstream customized keyboards.
GB End: 3rd October 2022
Estimated Fulfilment: Q4 2022
- Typing angle: 6°
- Front height: 21.29mm
- PCB GASKETS structure
- PCB with USB-C daughterboard
- Both PCB and plate adopt flex cut design
- PCB gasket jackets or socks
- Support PCB stabilizers
- 1x Full CNC Aluminum Case
- 1x Weight( Anodized Alu/ PVD Mirror)
- 1x PCB (Hotswap/ Soldered)
- 1x Plate (PC/ FR4/ Alu/POM)
- 1x Type-C Daughterboard with JST Cable
- 1x IXPE Foam 1x Poron Plate Foam
- 2x Poron Case Foam
- 1x Masking paper for PCB
- 9x gasket jackets (Use socks above the USB- type C port)
- 20x gasket socks
- 1 Set of PCB stabilizers O-ring
- 1 Set of Footpad
Group Buy Disclaimer:
- The renders only provide an idea of what the final product will look like. The physical product may have some differences. Please also refer to the prototype's photos asareference before purchasing.
- Estimates of time are our best guesses, they're not 100% guaranteed. Delays andsetbacks may occur. DO NOT PURCHASE if you disagree with the terms and conditions.
- There are no refunds or cancellations after the group buy ends.
- Each kit comes with fragile labels. Please check the appearance thoroughly beforebuilding. If you see any noticeable flaws/scratches on the external surfaces, pleasetake a photo and contact us immediately. We’ll not be responsible for anyflaws/scratches found after building.
- Due to the nature of the PVD coat, there may be minor, unavoidable dust points/microscratches on the mirror finish of the PVD weight. The small dust points/microscratches are only visible at just the right angle of the lighting.
- Chroma PVD Mirror Stainless steel weight has random nature. Each weight mayhave some slight differences.
- CNC marks and imperfections inside the keyboard case or dents on the subject arenot visible when the keyboard is fully built. These are normal and within our quality acceptance.
- On all other surfaces and edges, blemishes under 1mm are approved. Other than the case itself, all parts with cosmetic imperfections will not be replacedunless the function is damaged for usage.
- Warranty only applicable for the first owner who purchased on our website or at our collaborative shops, with proof of purchase such as order number and confirmation
- Our warranty covers the PCB for one year of use or if dead on arrival without anymodification.
- Broken parts due to any human error will void your warranty. Including belowlist but not only -Mill-maxing PCB -Tape modding PCB -Hotswap Sockets that are pushed out of the PCB solder pads -Did not follow the steps to flash PCB and caused no function